Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) approved
Fire is most probably the biggest risk to life that most workers face in the workplace. It is amazing that many people have little or no idea about the common causes of fire
£30.00 Ex. VAT: £25.00
Discounts are available if you wish to purchase 10 or more courses, please get in touch with Magna firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also very important that people are aware of how to deal with fire and how to escape safely from a scene should a fire break out.
This course deals with the common cause of fire, how to deal with a fire and how to evacuate in a fire scenario.
Employers are responsible in law for both fire prevention and the safe evacuation of employees and visitors in the event of a fire.
Successful completion of this course could literally mean the difference between life and death
Existing workers requiring refresher training
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Define the common causes of fire and understand how to reduce their risks
• Understand the chemistry of fire and its ability to spread through four specified methods
• Recognise the dangers of smoke
• Identify the fire safety features available and understand their role in fire prevention, management, and evacuation.
• Understand the risks to consider if you discover a fire
• Recognise the different types of Fire Extinguishers and when to use them
60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)
This course consists of 6 modules:
Upon completion a digital certificate will be downloadable
£25 + Vat
An invoice will be emailed after purchase
There are no reviews yet.